– birth certificate (with apostille);
– international passport – the main double-page (with a photo);
– marriage ability certificate (issued a registry office at the place of registration – with apostille);
– divorce certificate (if a person was married before – with apostille);
– international passports of two witnesses – the main double pages (with photos).
Important! Scanned copies of these documents must be sent to us by e-mail at least 30 days before the date of the ceremony. The documents must not be older than 3 months at the time of marriage registration, birth certificate and marriage ability certificate need to be with apostille and you must have original documents with you on the day of registration.
* Instruction for getting CNI certificate for UK citizens you can find HERE.
Important! The basic wedding packages include a minimal number of services for an ideal wedding day, but the package may be changed or supplemented according to your wishes and preferences. You can also order any of the services in addition to your package.
Important! Some sites in Montenegro (for example, owned by hotels, restaurants, churches or private individuals) are chargeable. The cost of renting such sites is paid additionally.
Important! In the case of multiple location wedding, there can be additional fee depending on total number of locations, number of guests and distance between locations.
Important! The basic wedding packages include the minimal agency commission. On all additional services agency fee is 10% (with the exception of the banquet).
Important! The cost of wedding packages does not include 21% VAT.