– birth certificate;
– international passport – the main double-page (with a photo);
– marriage ability certificate (issued a registry office at the place of registration);
– divorce certificate (if a person was married before);
– international passports of two witnesses – the main double pages (with photos).
Important! Scanned copies of these documents must be sent to us by e-mail at least 30 days before the date of the ceremony. The documents must not be older than 3 months at the time of marriage registration, birth certificate and marriage ablity certificate need to be with apostile and you must have original documents with you on the day of registration.
* Instruction for getting CNI certificate for UK citizens you can find HERE.
Wedding packages may be changed or supplemented according to your wishes and preferences. You can also order any of the additional services in addition to your package.
DSA Weddings will take care of solving all organizational issues on carrying out your wedding in accordance with requirements of the Montenegrin law, as well as your wishes and preferences. Entrust preparation for one of the most important days in your life to a team of professionals!
Some sites in Montenegro (for example, owned by hotels, monasteries or private individuals) are chargeable. The cost of renting such sites is paid additionally.
Important! In case of multiple location wedding, there can be additional fee depending on total number of locations, number of guests and distance between locations.
The cost of wedding packages includes the agency commission. On all additional services agency fee is 10% (with the exception of banquet). The cost of wedding packages does not include 21% VAT.