– birth certificate (with apostile);
– international passport – the main double-page (with a photo);
– marriage ability certificate (issued a registry office at the place of registration – with apostile);
– divorce certificate (if a person was married before – with apostile);
– international passports of two witnesses – the main double pages (with photos).
Important! Scanned copies of these documents must be sent to us by e-mail at least 30 days before the date of the ceremony. The documents must not be older than 3 months at the time of marriage registration, birth certificate and marriage ablity certificate need to be with apostile and you must have original documents with you on the day of registration.
* Instruction for getting CNI certificate for UK citizens you can find HERE.
Important! The basic wedding packages includes a minimal number of services for ideal wedding day, but package may be changed or supplemented according to your wishes and preferences. You can also order any of the services in addition to your package.
Important! Some sites in Montenegro (for example, owned by hotels, restaurants, churches or private individuals) are chargeable. The cost of renting such sites is paid additionally.
Important! In case of multiple location wedding, there can be additional fee depending on total number of locations, number of guests and distance between locations.
Important! The basic wedding packages includes the minimal agency commission. On all additional services agency fee is 10% (with the exception of banquet).
Important! The cost of wedding packages does not include 21% VAT.