Main rules and restrictions:
– a church marriage is not conducted during fasts, the day before and during church holidays;
– you must apply for a church marriage at least 30 days before the chosen date for ortodox church and not less than 3 months for catholic church;
– only baptized people can be married in church (ortodox or roman-catholic);
– couples who are young, related (up to the fourth tribe) and those who get married third and more time can’t be married in church;
– a church marriage is held in the mandatory presence of witnesses, who must also be baptized. For ortodox church, one witness in enough;
– for catholic wedding, bride and groom need to provide writen approval for wedding in other country from their priest;
– all participants of the ceremony should be dressed in accordance with the church canons;
Please, note! If you choose any other our package (simbolic or official wedding), additional payment for organization and coornation of church wedding is 300 €.
Please, note! To order a church wedding ceremony, newlyweds may need a certain set of documents (birth certificate, baptism certificate, marriage certificate, etc.). This list may vary from church to church, so in each case the package of required documents is agreed upon additionally.
The cost of wedding packages includes the agency commission. The cost of wedding packages does not include 21% VAT.